- Issued THB-denominated debentures in Thailand with a face value of 3,839.6 million on 30 January 2019
- Acquired shares in 5 projects including Xayaburi, Nam Ou 2, Nam Ou 5, Nam Ou 6 and Nam Mang 1.
- Issued THB-denominated debentures in Thailand with a face value of 13,660.4 million on 13 July 2018
- Acquired shares in Nam Long, Nam Beng and Donsahong hydropower plants from EDL.
- Invested in the first solar power plant in Laos.
- On Further proceeding to acquire share in Xayaburi and Donsahong HPP from EDL
- Issued USD-denominated debenture in Thailand with a face value of USD 312,000,000
- Project and share transferred in 4 power plants, namely: Nam Ngum 5, Nam Sana, Houay Lamphanh Gnai and Nam Khan 2.
- Increased paid-up capital to LAK 6,717,214,788,000 (Offering RO & PO).
- Assigned BBB+ by TRIS Rating
- Issued baht-denominated debenture in Thailand with a face value of THB 6,500,000,000
- Increased paid-up capital to LAK 4,904,867,060,000
- Invested in 4 power plants, namely: Nam Ngum 2, Nam Lik 1-2, Theun Hinboun, and Houay Ho
- Listed on Lao Securities Exchange (LSX) on January 11, 2011 with paid-up capital of LAK 3,474,388,200,000.
- Established on December 15, 2010 with paid-up capital of LAK 2,605,792,200,000
- Acquired 7 power plants from EDL, namely: Nam Ngum 1, Nam Leuk, Nam Mang 3, Nam Song, Xeset 1, Xeset 2, and Selabam